Our institutional electrical experience is always growing and some of our past projects have included schools, health care clinics, long-term care facilities, and penitentiaries.
We have completed new projects, performed complete renovations and are experienced in the specialized systems and provincial requirements involved with these types of electrical installations.
Some of our completed electrical projects for institutions include:
- Evanston Grand Village – Assisted & Supportive Living (152 Unit)
- Bow View Manor – Assisted Living (154 Unit)
- Didsbury Supportive Living Facility (100 Unit)
- Bowden Institution – 96 bed Medium Security Housing Unit
- Drumheller Institution – 96 bed Medium Security Housing Unit
- Arnika Health Centre
- Ernest Manning High School
- Elbow Park Elementary School
- Heron’s Crossing School