Trimen Electric Ltd. is an industry leader in commercial electrical installations providing our clients with professional, reliable and cost effective installations. We continually expand the size and type of electric projects we take on; being extremely adaptable has allowed us to successfully complete a wide range of electrical projects from minor renovations of existing, occupied spaces to ground up construction of multimillion dollar government facilities.
Our experienced and certified electricians have experience working in highly sensitive buildings, such as the Calgary International Airport, correctional facilities throughout the province, Alberta Health Services buildings, including clinics and hospitals, and school board facilities. Commercial-type spaces such as warehouses, strip malls and office spaces/buildings are familiar ground for us and we have an excellent track record for completing the electrical aspects of these types of projects quickly and within budget.
Some of our completed commercial electrical projects include:
- West LRT Parkade
- Lamborghini Calgary new dealership
- Evergreen, Royal Vista & Tuscany emergency response stations
- Glencoe Club Renovation
- Shaganappi Chevrolet Showroom Addition/Renovation
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Airdrie
- Marriott Hotel Calgary International Airport
- Military Museums Expansion
- Quarry Park Recreation Center